It seems people are posting all about their New Year’s resolutions. i didn’t have any ONE in mind… just a few thoughts here and there to keep with me
– Be less indecisive.. with EVERYTHING.
– Be MORE crafty, and Do the projects that i keep saying i want to.
– Sew more clothes from patterns. (which i guess goes with the above one)
– Travel more (as much as i can while still living under my mother’s rules)
– Stop and Smell the Roses. I’m always moving, or being lazy. i want a happy medium.
– Go BACK to the gym! excuse time is over! :P
So far i’ve accomplished none. :) but January is still young! I will be going to Vermont some time this month, so that’s a travel, and Ian and I have many crafty ideas planned. Also gym days planned. :) haha.
On an unrelated note….. its a SMALL WORLD. Okay, so I am from Rockland County, NY.. and Ian is from West Milford, NJ. We are roughly about 1 hour away from each other.
His ancestors LIVED in my town, and are BURIED in a cemetery 5 minutes from my house. :) How crazy is that??
So while exploring, we went to this pond (since the snow is melting, and it rained, the pond was a river). It’s called Ambrey’s Pond (which is also a last name of one of his relatives.) The walk was lovely, and the waterfall was beautiful! We raced chunks of ice down the stream to see who’s goes over the ledge first. :)
Also, Back in August, i sewed up this nifty skirt for a birthday party. :) i want to make more like it! it was fun to make, and super easy to do. It’s late, but it connects to my New Year’s Suggestions…
Another mini resolution, see more friends, and be more outgoing! I got to do another photoshoot with my Friend Alex Somma, and Alex Donato.
Got any silly or Serious Resolutions?