I still owe you the rest of our Anniversary Photos. :) But for now, a non-photography post! Gasp!
I borrowed the idea for this post from Danielle!!
It’s pretty much a list of things that I do not like that everyone else finds me weird for not liking. Ian noticed that I make a weird scrunched up disgusted face when any of these things are suggested to me (especially foods). Even if i had a photo of this hideous facial expression, there is no way in hell it’s going up on the internet. So there!
- Red Wine: Nope. Maybe you can convince me in sangria.
- Onions: This includes, but is not limited to, scallions, vidalia, shallots, onion rings, tiny minced ones that everyone says “you can barely taste/feel them”. (I CAN taste AND feel them!)
- Zucchini & some Squash: Too squishy! Raw maybe…
- Eggs: Although if at a diner and in and “eggy mood” I might order some over hard but they MUST be accompanied by toast for texture. (I have major texture issues.)
- Pumpkin Spice (or anything with cloves!)
- Cloves! BLARGHHHH
- Peanut Butter: At one point PB was my life, but after having some stomach upsets I’ve convinced myself that I don’t like it, and it’s worked so far.
- Tofu (fried, baked, marinated, in miso soup, NOPE, can’t do it)
- Wilted Greens: Cabbage, spinach, kale, swiss chard, and even the little bit of lettuce they use to garnish the plate grosses me out when it gets soggy. I WILL however eat all of those raw!
- French Onion Soup: This is a double whammy. Soggy Bread AND onions? Seriously??
- French Toast: Soggy bread AND eggs? Who creates these things??
- Driving: I HATE driving for some reason. 1.5 hours to school and back for college commuting probably has something to do with that….
- Road Trips: (See above) Plus, long car rides make me sick.
- Zumba: I’ve never done it, but I did 5 years of dance class and…. just nope.
- Wearing Leggings AS pants: Stop it. Just stop it. I can see your goods and I do not want to.
Feel free to yell at me in the comments. :D
Or if you do your own list, link me up!